Corporate governance and compliance policies are essential to Mina Group’s operating principles.
Compliance is not only a matter of meeting basic legal or contractual requirements – to us, it is the only way to do business. By mandating regular training and briefings from experienced external advisors and internal staff, we strive to create a culture of compliance throughout Mina Group – an initiative that starts at the most senior levels.
Corporate governance is also reflected in several of our company’s key strengths:
- Our ongoing investment in state-of-the-art logistics systems
- Our recruitment of high-calibre personnel and comprehensive in-house training in trading, trade finance, logistics, and port and terminal operations
- Our strong relationships with leading global financial institutions
- A detailed Quality Control Plan (QCP) that ensures we take the greatest care in handling petroleum products in conformity with the latest international environmental standards
- Our continuous improvement by using the Plan-Do-Review protocol
- An extensive insurance cover by prime underwriters in London’s Lloyds insurance market
- A corporate responsibility policy that includes personal insurance for our employees working in remote and hazardous locations
For more information about Mina Group, please contact one of our international offices.